Monday, November 1, 2010

A challenge

When I began to think about what my first post would be it couldn't have come at a more perfect time.  November marks National Blog month.  Now, I know what you're thinking...this is a made up month Shawn...As true as that may be I'm making it into a Challenge.  Not only will it be a challenge to finally write and "blog" on key events, inquiries, highlights and much more, but I take it as a challenge to stay committed to something.

As many of you know, I'm an avid runner...ok that may be an understatement of sorts, but the point is I run.  Like most runners, I try to keep a diary of sorts to chart my runs, how I felt, and to use it as a basic growth chart.  Well, you'd think it should be easy for me to keep that up, but I slip.  If I were to compile all my running logs from throughout the years, you may have 2-3 years at best totally compiled.  

So as I was saying I'm taking this Challenge not only to blog to the world, but to better myself to commitments that I make in my life!  I hope all you bloggers and readers out there can not only challenge yourself to something new, but to challenge yourself to be a better YOU.

Peace out, till tomorrow!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to read it :).